Thursday, April 4, 2013


Shalom everyone.  This is when I have to say goodbye.  It has been a great seven weeks and I thank all of the people who took the time to read this blog.  I lived through my TED talk, and I did it with only one hiccup.  That is a success.

Positive Stuff
I believe that my TED talk was pretty good.  I tried to speak as loud and as enthusiastically as I could.  I rehearsed my speech about ten times just last night.  I did have to read of my notes a few times, but I did not rely on them.  I think that it was polished and it flowed well.  I think my theme was obvious and explain well.  Not only did I show a video, I also spoke Hebrew live in front of everyone.  This proves that I actually learned something during this project.  The project seemed to end within the time constraints.  I was especially proud that I used specific examples when talking about ignorance and the different types.

Negative Stuff
My main complaint was the technical difficulty that I experienced while trying to play the video I had.  One of the plugs was not connected correctly.  I do not know computers at all, so I could not trouble shoot that well.  Also, I do not think I made anyone laugh.  I mean, that was not the purpose, but I could have made something kind of joke.  I did not speak of failures, which I probably should of.   

I would give myself a 27/30.  I was not the best presentation that I saw, but it was not the worst.  I was able not only to present the information, but I was able to answer all of the questions that were asked.  My main problem was the stupid plug that was not plugged in.  So, I say to all of my faithful friends for the last time.  SHALOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Shalom, Ian. I don't know why I waited until now to look through your blog. It is immensely cool, and definitely shows off your personality in a big way. The only problem with your presentation was,as you said, something you couldn't fix. Outside of that it was done really well. Congrats, Ian. Shalom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learn Hebrew language in Delhi has become a popular option for many people who want to learn the language. This is because it is an ancient and beautiful language that is still spoken by millions of people around the world. Learn Hebrew language in Delhi

    ReplyDelete